Thursday 13 November 2008

Prom night

Today was freaking tiring, and now I can't wait for tomorrow.
Anyway, before that, Shana and Jiayi came over to my house and then Shana's dad sent us to the place (Help me say thanks to your dad again, Shana!)
*** Shana lost her camera, so anyone who found it please kindly return it to her, cause she's feeling really guilty about it now, because the camera belongs to the family ***
And so, Graduation Dinner is all compact into this .... ...

"My lipstick is all naturally fruit flavoured, no artificial flavourings!"
"Shana! Look!! Gangsta!!!!"
"Oh-my-gosh, that guy looks like Jay-Z"
"WOOOOHOOOOO *Massive clapping*"

Two classmates left the ballroom and (almost) the whole class stood up from their own table and stalked them ... Gosh, EVEN THE BELLBOY SAID WE ARE SPOTLIGHTS?!?!?!

Jiayi : (SUDDENLY) Eh, incest.
Elizabeth : What?!

Then Jiayi's mum came to picked us up (Help me thank your mum again, Jiayi!)
And I guess I wouldn't be able to see Felicia in a dress again. She looked so sweet :)






Gosh, Shana looks like she's posing with a zombie.


Sorry, too many calefeh





I need to sleep now, and yay, going shopping tomorrow :D

No comments: