Wednesday 19 November 2008

I changed to a turquoise skin

I CHANGED SKIN!
It's to complement my Vector Tutorial in case some people will start wondering why I don't use Vectors since I wrote a tutorial on it.
More tips on Vectoring :)
#1 NAME YOUR LAYERS.
#2 Make sure you vector has many layers of shades!
#3 I like to have a little points as possible, so I often delete the extra points and use "Convert Point Tool" instead (I feel that lesser points = Smoother vectors)

"My name is Dill. I can read"
"I'm Eliz. I can sew"
"Hi, I'm Jiayi. My hair is fake"

.... I think I'm still full from the Sakae buffet I had 2 days ago. Bad. I think I'm suffering from indigestion. And my tooth hurts, gosh, I must be eating too much Chocolate Nougat <3 my grandmother bought from Aussie. BAAAADDDD. I need to do something!

And Christmas is arriving soon! All I want for Christmas is a brand new sewing machine (HOHOHO)
Now that I have nothing to do at home (yet) I think I'll continue sewing my skirt, and anyway, it's already half done :)

No comments: