Thursday 27 November 2008

OFF TO THE NEXT ONE

OFF TO THE NEXT ONE.

1) My back hurts for standing too long ... So I'm officially a senior citizen now ... and you better give up your priority seat when you see me on the train.
2) .... My back won't hurt at all even if I am shopping for 12 hours straight.
3) Jiayi made lots of friends from CitiBank. AHAHAHAHA!!!
4) "BROOKLYN! BROOKLYN!" and it's just because we don't know the name and anyway, the back of his shirt reads "Brooklyn"
5) I missed the "Ten Brothers" show! AHH!! (Hate to say it, but ... I'm addicted to it)
6) Goodie-bag packing was a total no-brainer! And it only made weird songs like "One of those girls" by Avril play in my head AGAIN AND AGAIN. (AHHHHH!!!!)
7) DINNER AT 9PM. ELIZ DIED OF HUNGER.
8) Jiayi made a little "Korean Dance" when she stepped out of the MRT. I laughed like mad.

Before you know it, she'll be gone. Off to the next one.

No comments: