Tuesday 1 April 2008

A Fangirl's Rants

"Maybe its good to put up motivation posters, but this is love thing is alittle ..." says Miss Ma, staring at Fangirl's Wall.
But that Fangirl Wall motivates me, I swear! Oh, and how I love Tuesdays, was passing a note to Shana via FedEx during CO.

"Oh dear! Its the two Tom and Bill Kaulitz girls again!" a sales-assistant thought as she watched two girls in school uniform walk into her CD shop.
Blogging about Bill and Tom Kaulitz on almost every post since ... But anyway! Seeing the word "Kaulitz" makes both Shana and I extremely happy! I think I smile to myself everytime I see the Tom Kaulitz nametag on Shana's bag. Oh-god, this sound perverted, but we're fangirls!



Mini Bill and Tom. SUPER CUTE.


Another set of Mini Bill and Tom.


Kaulitz Twins are love.


I'm so in love with the Kaulitz twins.
(They are identical, if you look real closely)
Ok, last picture of Bill!!!


BILL!! (Hyperventilates and die)

Bill : Optically, Tom and I are totally the same. When we would shave all our hair and if we would be naked you can't see any different between us.

Im in this EXTREME fangirl mode right now, so yeah.

No comments: