Sunday 27 April 2008

Ugh, angry

Oh-my-god! (Yes, this is going to be another of my typical ranting post again ... )

Cobra Starship came to Singapore? The Academy Is ... came with them too as well? Why didn't anyone inform me? Why didn't anyone tell me Cobra Starship came? WHY? WHY? WHY?
Man, I really want an autograph of Ryland Blackinton. AND damn, I shouldn't have read Wikipedia because I'm only making myself miserable. *Starts to stare hard at ... ...
"In August 2007, they (TAI) toured Australia and Singapore with Cobra Starship."

I'm mad!!! (As in angry-mad, not mentally-ill-mad, because how could I miss them? Shit!) *Grunts
I'm going to watch TH video to appease myself.

Perv Squad presents ... ...

Irene's impression of The Butcher. The drumstick's supposed to be Chicken Caboodles, I guess.


My impression of Bill in Spring Nicht.
Bill's not as fat as what I drew. In fact, hes really-really skinny. (And hes mine)

No comments: