Friday 11 April 2008

Fangirls Dilate

Shana : Irene! I show you something! (Shows a super zoomed-in face of Tom. See HERE)
Irene : Eee, pervert!

Eyes Dilate.
Dilation of the pupil is a psychological response that varies the size of the pupil of the eye. May indicate interest in the subject.

Shana and I read on a book about body language that dilation occurs when the person in interested in something.
So, we were experimenting if our pupils dilate when we talk about the Kaulitz Twins, and it's true. I saw Shana's pupils dilate, not too much, but it happened. And because Asians have dark eye colours, I had to stare into her eyes for a long time. Ok, fangirls antics. Super fun though.

And man, I love animated icons of Bill!


#1. Bill smacking Georg with a softtoy
#2. Oh shit. (Super cute)
#3. Oh, yuck.

No comments: