Thursday 3 April 2008

FANGIRL ANTICS

Shana : Frrrinnngggg~ (Shows me a picture of Tom in her wallet)
Elizabeth : I knew it!!!

No, I don't have a picture of Bill in my wallet. No, I don't! (Yea right! You know I have it)


Fangirl antics.
You : Ohmygawd, this blog's getting bloody scary.


Me and a picture of Bill.


Shana and her picture of Tom.


Ok, we found this in the library.
Walter the Farting Dog
(What if kids think farting's absolutely fine when it's not?)


Lastly, I think Shana will like this picture of Tom caught in giggles.

I realise that Tom is so much easier to draw than Bill. Ok, I think I'll go back to drawing Bill on my calculator. Adabelle's right : Bill is my happy pill! Ok, I'm feeling hyper after I googled for Bill's photo (Something which I do everyday. It's becoming a necessity) I'm staring at his picture now :D

No comments: