Wednesday 16 April 2008

Tokio Hotell

Champagne For My Real Friends, Real Pain For My Sham Friends
The sudden urge to listen to FOB.

Today's been pretty much of a moodswing, angst-happiness-swoon and the whole thing repeats itself over and over again. Oh god, too much of this is going to drive me mad someday. Oh well, I guess I wasn't even very normal to begin with.
Oh, I'm finding Bill's picture now. Super-happy.


I really love Bill's : Spring nicht rooft-top image. Super hottttt.
Hear me squeal.


Tom and his 32 pieces of dreadlocks. How thick.

Ok, this is for Irene and Felicia. Both who're so totally obsessed with Georg.

Alright, you two just made Georg happy. Haha!

Shana's going wee-bit mad about caps these few days. I wonder where she get the idea of wearing a cap from. Hmm, makes me wonder ... ...
Grow, Hair. Grow!

No comments: