Friday 18 April 2008

Perv Squad

"Why're we suddenly reading about the British Royal Family?"
"Well ... I don't know!"

School is sitting infront of a fan, pretending to be filming "Durch Den Monsun" MV, drawing moustaches and Amy Winehouse eyeliners on a mirror and doing past-year papers. ELT was fun and I finished half of my Math homework.
And how I love the toddler-twins

"Mum, I feel sick ..."
"Don't be silly!"
"Mum ... I really feel sick" (Vomits on Tom)
(The twins start to cry)

-----

(Filming the twins on their potty)
"Say hi to the camera, Tom!"
(Waves to camera)
"I'm DONE!"
"Thats good, Bill."

The Perv Squad - I have a hundred over icons of Bill Kaulitz and fifty over of Tom Kaulitz and a few of Georg and Gustav. Oh, plus the Bill wallpapers and ... and ...
(This fangirl thing's starting to get realll boring)

No comments: