Sunday 13 April 2008

Sultry Georg

Do you feel sultry after seeing this?
I'm seriously damn happy now and the picture of Georg being 'Sultry' just makes me laugh.

Ich schrei in die Nacht fur Dich,
Lass mich nicht im Stich,
Spring Nicht ...


"Why're you singing in this weird language? What does it mean!?"
I'm learning Spring Nicht and Stich ins Gluck. Bill sounds grrrrreeeeaaaatttt singing live music. (He didn't scream for Schrei and to think I was looking forward to hearing him scream)
And oh! Irene's in love with Sisky (That's Adam T. Siska for you) after watching TAI TV. Oh well, like Shana said, Sisky's the drama-mama of the whole band. Well, he just spices things up in the band, doesn't he?

Today's been a boring day and my brother just go on and on about basketball while I'm just pretending to be interested in the subject.
"Oh! Thats the wrestler's name right!"
"Euhm, no ... "

Hey, my previous post's got no date. Damn it.

No comments: