Sunday 13 April 2008

Band Concert

"Euhm ... not very interested in guys."
Heehee : Maybe.

I'm feeling god-damn-it happy right now and my eye are probably dilating to the whole of my eye white and whatever (I may be exaggerating or so) But well, I went shopping with Shana and we drop by to the two HMVs to finally get Tokio Hotel's CD (We really want to ogle at the pictures, if you know what-I-mean) But the CD wasnt what we really wanted. Man, I shall order the one I really want online or something. And god, am I suffering from OCD.
& ...
We went to the band's concert!


Happy girl, Shana.


Eeeh, pervert.


Give generously pleaseeee.


Felicia and Shana.
Thinking of Georg again, Felicia!


Kick Felicia's ass.
"Stop thinking of Georg!"
"No way!"


Featuring Madan, Bollywood's newest face!! ...


... But he still not as hot as Tom.
"Dey!! They make me take a picture with this and say hes hot and I'm not"
Special thanks to Madan for being forced to take this.


Backstage with Amethyst!
This picture looks like those press-conference, where no one's looking at the camera.


Desmond, Shana, Jiayi and Eliz.
Felicia's a lousy photographer, but I love her anyway.

Lastly ...

"Don't write on my wrist. I'm scared my veins'll explode"

Shana force-feed me with cookies and Mee Siam. Exploding stomachs. Ugh!

No comments: