Friday 4 April 2008

FANGIRL'S RANTS

"No, I cant scratch my feet beacuse ... ITS MY FEET!"

There was this guy who was staring at Shana's bag. It was the "Tom Kaulitz" nametag, to be exact. And he was staring at it for a longlong time. I guess he doesn't know who the hell is Tom. Anyway, hes just one of those kind of people ... and you know what I'm talking about.
And so, I was ranting on and on about Bill Kaulitz to Shana and Melody today. Borrowed a few books from the library too, since we're all determined to score in English. I've got this emo book on this woman with keeps thinking of trying to commit suicide, sitting on the windows ledge and all.

Seeing Bill's picture just makes me so happy. I keep smiling and smiling and smiling and smiling and smiling and smiling ... ... I've got to stop watching their MVs or I won't be able to sleep at night. I swear, I've experienced that before. It feels terrible and great at the same time. Terrible because I can't get to sleep and happy beause it's Bill!


Bill's super hot. I laughed when I saw Georg and Gustav's face.


Bill's really super-super-super hot. Alright, look at Georg's face again.
Stage 1 : Fangirl
Likes a certain idol and will talk about idol.

Stage 2 : Mild Fangirl
Ranting and ranting about idol. Seeing idol's picture makes them smile.

Stage 3 : Extreme Fangirl
Talks about idol 24/7. Hyperventilates when they see idol's picture. Unable to sleep at night due to the fact that she keeps thinking about her idols. Googles for her idol's picture every single day.
Self-proclaimed.
Got to control myself and stop smiling to the screen. Mum'll think I'm unstable then.

No comments: