Friday 25 April 2008

HEEHEEHEE

There this really huge mosquito flying around me now, and I'm using insect repellant indoors. I guess I'm really too slow to catch anything, even a fat-mosquito.

Firstly, I would like to wish Irene and Amethyst ...


Eric Dill & Orlando Bloom.
Images made by a fangirl are usually ... Euhm, well ... ...

Alright! Tom, Miyavi and I (Shana, Felicia and I) have bought some really cute things for the 2 love of our lives. A green frog called the 'Lean Green Fighting Machine' for Irene and a yellow cat called 'The Thing' for Amethyst. Yes, Shana and I were on some creative attack that day, for the dolls had such creative names.


Picture says everything.


Yes, Shana forced 'The Thing' to say that.


And yup, I did the same to the 'Lean Green Fighting Machine' too.
"You'd better say 'Bill Rocks' or I'm gonna smash your nostrils"


I can hear you screech "AGAIN!?!?!"


I can see you're getting bored with this too.


Tom Kaulitz with a speech bubble ...
(I don't think you know what we wrote anyway)

School was EXTREMELY fun today.
We found out about our ability to teleport (GASP!)

We went to Japan ...


... and also to France.
We managed to catch a few Fashion Shows there too.
(Felicia and I look extremely retarded, especially Felicia)

The ability to teleport was pure bull-shit.
Don't arrest us as illegal immigrants.

No comments: