Saturday 5 April 2008

Mini POP

"Du sagst nichts und keiner fragt dich : sag mal willst du das"
My tuition teacher said she learnt German when she was in university. Oh-my! Hyperventilates ...

Today was a mini-passing out parade for the Secondary Four members. I'm seriously going to miss my juniors.


Yiting and Adabelle.


Pink Fanatic Adabelle.
Man, Yiting didn't let me take a picture of her.


Picture says everything.

After that, I went to class because I wanted a picture of The Fangirl Wall.

My class's cute, ain't they?


I love this.


Hyperventilating yet, Shana?


Class "Gangsteress"


Who's Hufaizah? I have no idea.
"I want hug." "NO!"


I like talking to Melody, she listens to me rant on about Bill.
She tells me about LeeJunKi + I tell her about Bill = Fun.

QinXin helped to buy a cake for the Plucking Strings section and Yiting enjoyed smearing whipped cream all over QX's face. It was really fun and everyone was stuffing themselves with cake. Its nice! And everyone allowed me to eat the strawberries. (Laughs victoriously) Huashan was also being a pervert by hugging and air-kissing everyone.

I Love Plucking Strings Section
Man, I don't have the section pictures!

No comments: