Monday 31 March 2008

Bill and Tom Kaulitz

Elizabeth : Don't hyperventilate, ok? (Shows picture)
Shana : Too late!
Guess what made Shana go mad? What else, but ...


Topless pictures of Tom!
(This doesn't sound correct, but cares? We're fangirls)
To add on, I've also got Bill's!


BILL!
Speaking of him, he looks somewhat like some comic characters.


Bill & L


Bill & Naruto

"So, Pete Wentz or Mike Carden?"
"Mike Carden, duh!"
"Mike Carden or William Beckett?"
"Mike Carden."

Bored fangirls do this to kill time. Its fun, seriously.
Oh, interview with Tom Kaulitz, about Bill and his operation.

bild.de : Your brother, Bill, will be operated today or tomorrow.. How does he spend his last days at home?

Tom : Bill mostly lies in bed, watching videos. We have given him loads of DVDs so he keeps his mouth shut. Currently he is watching the “Prison Break” seasons, that keeps him busy. Sometimes he walks to the fridge in his sweatpants, to get something to eat. If he finally could sit in front of the tv with some cans of beer and watch Fussi, I’d be really proud of my little brother. That might have been something.

bild.de : Who cooks for Bill?

Tom : Currently I’m cooking for him. I make spaghetti with my special sauce every day. The sauce, if I may say so myself, is amazing. I think he is starting to get tired of it, but he can’t complain because he has to save his voice. But Bill cooks even worse than I do. Occasionally our mom comes to visit. You can see on Bill’s face that he is happy she is going to cook for him.

bild.de : Does Bill have any pain? What to you do to cheer him up?

Tom : Well, I don’t think he has any pain. And if he did, he couldn’t complain because of his voice. Usually Bill talks all the time, and that can get on your nerves. Now, I’m having the most relaxed time of my life. If anyone talks now, it’s me.. and Bill can’t do anything about it. It’s wonderful. Actually, yesterday he wrote “shut your fucking mouth!” on a piece of paper with his eyeliner. If I talk to much, he holds up that piece of paper.

Sorry, another fangirl obsession. Fangirls Rock.

No comments: