Wednesday 12 March 2008

Every word gets you a step closer to hell

That's when you st-st-stutter something profound
To the support on the line
And with the way you've been talking
Every word gets you a step closer to hell


(Insert text here)
Ok. I'm feeling bored. I have nothing to blog about, except that ... I'm beginning to enjoy Maths Remedial. I know it sounds super perverted and mad, but I like Miss Ma's Maths Remedial. Its really helping me. I like her lessons too, because I don't know why time flies when I'm sitting in her lessons, unlike some other ... ... Welllllll, yea. Do you know what I mean!
And Shana was being funny during the remedials. She made up some weird names which she says its the 'typical' kind of guys in Singapore have. Then she went like ... "Aiyah, it's all those weird people who's called Jiang Jun Ling or something." Oh, Shanaaaaaa! Nobody will call their sons Jiang Jun Ling (将军令)

I'm fed-up of daft people. OH-My-GOD! Mother says its not their fault, but it's just difficult to talk to them. You have to be ... oh-so-direct!
I hate cheesy love shows. Seriously, I'd rather watch Ratatouie (Ok, fine, I don't know how to spell it) 100 times then watch a love movie. Besides, I don't look like I'm the kind who watch lovey-dovey movies.

No comments: