Friday 7 March 2008

Ranting


I print-screened many pictures from the vid and made this dumb thing.
Ah, yes yes yes. Nine In The Afternoon is the official song that is stuck in my head.
A Drop Dead Hoodie is what I aim for. Its £60. Worth the money. A Cobra Starship file's pretty cute too.

Elizabeth : I saw this P!ATD jacket online. Its US$70.
Mother : US Dollar dropped.
Elizabeth : Uh, but its still around S$100+
Mother : You'll be the only one who have it.
Is Mother asking me to buy it? :D

I remembered attending this talk at the Singapore Zoo with my primary school. The zookeeper said that hippopotamus's skin is 8cm thick. (Or is it thicker?)


Everybody is into emo.

Prescribed pills to offset the shakes.
I think I'll skip medication tonight or I'll be sleeping in CO tomorrow.

No comments: