Monday 10 March 2008

4E3 BBQ

Alex : Can you guys stop BBQ-ing sausages already? The people in the lounge are stuffing themselves with sausages.
Elizabeth : Theres not more food.
Felicia : There is! The ice-box. I opened it and there're MORE sausages!

Today is 4E3's Class BBQ day. We're stuffing ourselves with sausages and BBQ-ing in the rain. It's fun!



Ok, this was taken before the BBQ. It was raining damn heavily. So, we're kind of hanging around the sheltered place.


Picture says everything.


Still hanging around?!?!


Fine, let's cam-whore instead. I'm bored.


After cam-whoring, THEY'RE STILL HANGING AROUND!?!?!


This was after they played some games in the rain. A wet Felicia, with shocked look.


"Can you help me to look after my hashbrowns?" Asks Martin's Mum.
Well, It's Felicia's pleasure!


Don't mess with Hashbrown Bakers.
I look demented.


Our official taster, Shana


"Sheryl, could you come over for a moment?"
I tricked Sheryl, so I could take a pic.


We're finally starting to BBQ! Thats Harilyn!


Amethyst filming an advertisement for a drink.


Im feeling alittle demented after seeing too many Chicken Patties.
I got crowned as Spongebob today. I grill patties.


Posed picture. Thats Eileen.


Shes the person who was thrown into the pool, yet still feel so happy about it.

I've had fun BBQ-ing Chicken Patties for the class, although I can feel my sore throat and flu getting worse. Ahh, and there's still remedial classes tomorrow. Oh, damn it.

No comments: