Friday 28 March 2008

Poo Book

We're bored people, so Shana & I decided to do something different. Something that normal people wouldn't do. We've decided to be Madass-Fangirls.


... Bored (In a good way)


I'm giving evidence. Just like a Social Studies essay.


EVERYTHING WE HHHHAAAADDD!


So, we decided to cam-whore.
Until ... Something caught my eye ...


POO!!?!? Of all things.


More on Poo.


HAHAHA! Explicit!


Actually my face was an accidental thing.
The Poo book shows the different kind of Poo animals pass out.


A Tom fan showing the back of the Poo book.
The Poo book shows a picture of a Hippopotamus saying "I like to spray it everywhere"

It seems that some kids just don't inherit some of the better genes off your parents. My dad was a sergeant (Or whatever that is) in the army.
Brian : WOOHOO! I just won a trophy from Sports Day
Elizabeth : What!? My thigh's like hell-damn-pain from the bloody run I had yesterday!
You cant blame me. The most I've ever done was to play virtual tennis at home.

No comments: