Sunday 9 March 2008

City At War

The city is at war, playtime for the young and rich
Ignore me if you see me, cause i just don't give a shit
The city is at war, bless the young and rich
With designer drugs and designer friends


I've been changing blogskin recently and I can't settle for a skin which I like alot. And now, my most recent one, with lyrics from The City Is At War - Cobra Starship. I hope I stay with this skin. I like this.
I've been finding clothes online too, since mum wants to buy something from me from the US. She says "If you want to buy anything from the US, get it now. Their rate just dropped." And Im like goddamnit happy now. Theres a few thing on my list now, and I need to get rid of some, because mum has a budget. Hah, Im still happy though.

Everytime I sleep, my sore throat gets worse. Now ... How am I going to enjoy eating anything from the BBQ tomorrow if I can't eat anything?

No comments: