Monday 24 March 2008

MAD THINGS

I'd like to quote Shana, because she says :
You're really emo, if Marilyn Manson writes you an e-mail to cheer you up.

Shana & I are doing funny, childish, crappy, crazy, dorky, silly, dumb, mad, geeky, fun, weird and SANTI things together. We bought Bob-The-Builder and Dora-The-Explorer waterbottles together and now, we've got Tom & Bill Kaulitz name stickers to be pasted all over everyone's textbooks. (Laughs evilly)
"So ... It's T-O-M and B-I-L-L K-A-U-L-I-T-Z right?"
"Yea"
The person'd probably remember us, because people usually put their own names like ... "Pong Ping-Piang", while ours are like Tom & Bill (He looks up to see two girls in school uniform smiling maniacally at him. "Yay!" says one girl to the other.)

I like the word "Santi" It's pretty cool to say it, because nobody'll know the real meaning of it. Its got no real meaning anyway.
"Wow, what a Santi-looking pair of shoes! I've got to have them!"
"That bloody Santi-idiot's pissing me off!"

Family BBQ (Sunday)


Super steady family. BBQ-ing in the rain.


I love BBQ-ing with the family ...


What-The-Hell-O.

Happily-Ever-After.
CO concert ended!


The dressing room's super cool in Republic Polytechnic.

Kelly Clarkson's voice is oh-my-goodnessly-beautiful.

No comments: