Thursday 20 March 2008

Lost in translation

TAI TV. Lost in translation.

Micheal : G'day fellas. Do you blokes reckon I should go up woop-woop with me old mate cobba to have a good ol' chin wag to put up on the old TAI TV Idiotbox? He is going over our old mate rogers to get a fair dinkum chip off the front back and sides and as we all know nothing beats a true blue yarn on the diggas kit and the whole kitten caboodle what do you sheilas say? (By-the-way, sheilas = girls in Aus)

Mark : Chizzy man, I know you got a crush on me and thats totally understand-able and normal, but man! Take it easy!

The Butcher : Hey Micheal, I got you Chicken Caboodles.
Micheal : Whh-What are they?
The Butcher : I got you Chicken Caboodles ... Micheal.

Sisky : Chizzy no worry man, this is Sisky Business. I hear you loud and clear. Come outside. I got a surprise for you. ... Ready for you surprise, Chislett?
Micheal : Yea! (A swan swims by) A DUCK?!?

Alex : Hey Ryland. Did you hear Chislett's gonna wear a turquoise bikini on stage tonight? Imagine that.
Ryland : I can't.

Mike : I got nothing.

William : Do you really think it's a good idea to have this ... Uh ... This banner on the side of the stage?


Watch the episode HERE.
Shana was tellng me about this episode today. Bloody funny.
SANTI!


No comments: