Tuesday 30 September 2008

To fill in the blanks

ANGELSPIT.NET
Heart removed neatly with a bowie knife, take out the blade and join the dots.

"Tired and felt it for awhile now."
Life is going to be so normal these few weeks, and I'm starting find it pretty boring already.

"Your tongue bores me numb."
... Was god-damn-it boring today, Irene and me was practically sleeping / stoning throughout the whole session and nobody ever notices anybody sleeping ... ... Maybe it's because everyone else was also sleeping.
Eliz : (Writes a 'B' on arm)
Irene : ... ... Going to write Bill all over your hand again?
Eliz : Uh, no. Actually I was going to write Boring.
And later Shana tells me its because I have a (bad) record for writing Bill all over

"If he can’t have your affection then he’ll thrive on your hate."
Whatever. Bill is still mine.

"There's no telling what I would do."
Uh ... It's a public holiday tomorrow and I'm probably going for tuition. Man, I am so boring.

No comments: