Friday 3 October 2008

SO MANY FUCKING HARRY POTTERS

"And besides, my reputation's on the line"
I was mistaken for a boy again, and when I told my mum, she said "Wow, now I have 2 sons!"

Irene used to keep photos of manly-girls / girly-boys in her phone.
Irene : I deleted it, cause I found it too sick.

The worst photo I found in her phone was a picture of a man's face being photoshopped (badly) onto Hermione Granger's body. The funny part was that that person was holding a fucking laptop ... and Hermione Granger don't fucking hold laptops (The guy's from Super Junior too)
Speaking of Harry Potter ... ...









"Please put the doctor on the phone cause I'm not making any sense"
Shana picked up the habit of drawing chickens on worksheets.
Shana : Do you want broiled chicken or fried chicken??
Irene : Both.

And she tells me she wants to watch this ... ...


... ... Classic

Alittle insane right now :)

No comments: