Thursday 16 October 2008

Chem TB

Seeeeeeeerrrrrioously.
I REALLY HATE it when people listen to same sh*t as me. Alright, I'm selfish, but pleazzzzz, dude, get your own set of bands.
Eleeeez is really selfish - Tokio Hotel will only be shared by REAL fangirls, not the truck-load of imposters you see nowadays ... ... And all other alternative sh*t I listen to ... ARE ALL MINE.

Skinny Little Bitch was removed due to the stupid He-Man video.
"I hate those people who put videos on their blogs and yet their songs can't be stopped" Yeah, I hate those too.

Chemistry Textbook For Sale
■ "Still in mint condition"
■ "Used once or twice only"
■ "Comes with free notes!!!"






KINDLY DO NOT DROP ME MAILS ASKING FOR PRICE. This is a joke.

Pre-Examination Stress - Bitchy behaviour will not be tolerated.
You wouldn't want me screaming into your face, dude.

No comments: