Thursday 30 October 2008

On a random note... ...

... ... ... ... ... I need a haircut.
The fringe is becoming mop-like, and my ends are all curling out and on top of that, Irene found lots of split ends and frizzy hair.
... ... ... ... ... You get what I mean


The dog more Powderful than me ok! Got dreadlocks somemore!


The komondor dog looks cute when it's still a puppy, but WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!
"Why is someone throwing a mop over the dog-hurdle?"


WINNER!!!

Shana and I was discussing about what happens at a Avril Lavigne concert, when the tweens start singing "Girlfriend", and there's this line which goes like "I'm the mother-f***ing princess" ... ... Do the kids sing along with her or does Avril censors them off?
... ... ...
LOL, love us, cause that's the littlest stuff we think about ALL the time.

And !@#$%!!! The bloody shoes costs about a total of S$160++! Damn you shipment fees!!! ... I think I'd go make my own pair. I CAN DO IT, I HAVE THE POWER, YEAHHH!
(Lame-shytz, I know`)

Oh, leave me a tag if you find the link! Irene, "Ahhhhh it's a game!"

No comments: