Saturday 11 October 2008

Elephants Like Imitating Zebras And Bears Eat Tamed Horses speaks

Went to the library with Slimy Hobbits Are Not Awesome and Freaks Eat Lizards In Creamed Icing Apples. Forced myself to stay awake by slapping myself and they thought I was weird ... ... Now who's talking.
"Go wash your face!"
"No! I'd rather slap myself!"

Elephants Like Imitating Zebras And Bears Eat Tamed Horses.
And they say "Because you're animalistic" ... ... But it was only trying to show them how Trace speaks, and if I am animalistic, what would Trace be?
Talking about Trace Cyrus, there is a band called Metro Station Band and it isn't the Metro Station which Trace is from, and I hope Metro Station Band change their name, so people wouldn't confuse it with Metro Station.



This is Ayria ... ...

... ... For Slimy Hobbits Are Not Awesome,
who has been wondering how the girl from Ayria looks like.

Isn't much happening today. Slimy Hobbits Are Not Awesome came to my house for dinner and my mum decided to stuff her with food (As usual) ... Was talking to Slimy Hobbits Are Not Awesome about stuff over dinner and we agree that people who listen to the same bands to try to fit in are sick. I mean, go find your own bands, and leave mine alone!

"I tried so hard to let go, but now she's a f***ing lesbo
What am I to do? I'll go screw a kangeroo"

No comments: