Friday 31 October 2008

WHAT A HORRIBLE LIFE MANZXZ

Study group with the dudes.
Or dudettes ... If there was such a term.

What would you wear to a halloween party?
... ... I would go as a chinese vampire, cause the western vampires are just sooooo common ... Step aside, Edward Cullen, cause the chinese vampires are the alternative kids, and alternative kids = hearts ... ... Or maybe I can go as a really cool Victorian ghost.
Shana wants to be a banshee (cause she can scream) / iPod (And Jiayi can be her earpiece) / ghost ... Felicia wants to be a gladiator, and Hanzi wants to make a toga after the Os.
Ok ... (I forgot what Jiayi wants to go as, Shana's earpiece?)



Bill was immortalized in wax at the Madame Tussauds museum! I'M SO GOING TO BERLIN.
Angelspit coming to Singapore!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(Jumping in my goddamn seat now!)


Though Angelspit put on their site that there will only be a DJ set, not playing live. But then again ... Anyone willing to go with me? :)
WAIT A MOMENT : I THINK I'M OVERSEAS. AHHH I !@#$ WANT TO DIE

(Sigh) But just to make sure, I think I'm going to ask them on their forum :)

No comments: