Friday 10 October 2008

I need to study

Have a blast even though there isn't much to do.
Does this picture of Bill looks like a certain T-O-M-K-A-U-L-I-T-Z or what?

Almost half of my class was down with flu / fever and attendance wasn't very good. Some people also tried to run away during the last block lesson and was caught by the teacher ... Except for a guy who managed to escape.
Stared at a weird Thai-looking man wearing huge shades embracing his (really) un-slim girlfriend who was wearing a pair of short-shorts. Hmm, sexy-sexy?

... By the way, I don't gamble like what Shana said (Who would want to gamble when the grand-prize is Trace Cyrus??) ... and I don't know why Pete Wentz's photos makes me laugh!



... ... Ok, now I know why.

Have not been watching the Taiwan music scene, but I heard Mayday's releasing new album :) I think I want to get Angelspit's album as well, cause DX and ZooG ... "Are more than happy to sign on your album"
I think I'm falling asleep. This is bad, I need to study.

No comments: