Wednesday 29 October 2008

Red eyes and blue lips

Her red eyes, her blue lips ...
... ... Or is it the other way around?

I think I'm putting on weight during the examination period ... Damn, I would be snacking while I'm mugging and walking around the house looking for food (Ok, the part about walking around the house sounds pretty much rat-like) But well yeah, things are like insane that now. I need to lose the extra weight, or it'll be bad for my health, since I'm already sooooo unfit.
"This is crazee! CRAZEEEE!!!"

Oh yeah, I want the plastic heart my mother has in the hospital. The real-looking heart looks so much cooler than the baboon-ass-lookalike thing that everyone uses now ... LOL. Oh and the syring pen too! Thats goddamnit cool.


"When she took out the syringe, I was shocked, so I closed the window!"

No comments: