Friday 19 September 2008

Hair

Hello, dude. BILL IS MINE.
I see you as you are.

Eliz : Mum, I'm getting dreadlocks.
Mother : WHAT!? But it smells!!!
Eliz : What!? But people wash their dreadlocks too.

I just tried out making my own dreadlocks with some stupid useless wax and now it's god-damn-it sticky and unpuffy. Damn, I need to wash my hair again.
I bought a black jacket for only 15 bucks. Even though I don't really need another jacket, the price of the stupid jacket is enough to make me happy. I'm laughing now because it's so fucking cheap!






You know you look best with dreadlocks, so I think you should get dreadlocks with me.
Haha, the fringe looks like vanilla swirl.

Maybe I should add a song to my blog (And I'll hide the goddamn pause button)
Emotions conquer logic.

No comments: