Friday 12 September 2008

Too many Bill around

P.S. I HATE YOU

I realised I've got a super short attention-span and get distracted really easily. I can never tend to stick to a topic (Maybe I'm just plain-boreddd or whatever.) Like for example, I might not be able to type finish this sentence without ... "OH WOW! NEW VIDEOS OF BILL KAULITZ!"
Alright, you see what I mean? There are just too many thread of thoughts running through my damn head cause if you notice my blog posts never seem to be whole and complete. I'm so jeeeaaaalllloouuuusss of those people who have such powerful concentration. Take today's E.Maths Paper for example - There are so reference to "Bill" and I couldn't stop thinking about Bill Kaulitz. Oh dear, Bill, why did your mum name you Bill and not something more exotic like ... Beihfeschkel or Jeofeofeo??

Eliz : What could possibly weigh a gram?
Felicia : Uh ... 1 Honey Star???
(I think Felicia's hungry)

No comments: