Wednesday 3 September 2008

Like a superstar

So beat it, just beat it.
Man : WHY ARE YOU HERE? ARE YOU HERE TO SEE THE DOCTOR?!?
Felicia / Elizabeth : Uh, no.
Man : WHICH SCHOOL ARE YOU FROM?
Felicia / Elizabeth : Swiss Cottage.
Man : WHERE IS IT??
Felicia / Elizabeth : Bukit Batok.

And after that he walked away. (Bet he didn't know where is the school though)
But Felicia was freaked out / shocked / "OMG, I felt as though he was confronting me" / stunned / "Why is he speaking to me in Chinese??".
The post mortem equipments was pretty rad though.

Don't wanna be a boy, wanna be a man.
Someone : How would you want to look like if you're a guy?
Shana / Felicia / Hanzi : Lean!
Elizabeth : I want to be skinny ... (Like Bill)


Yeah, Bill Kaulitz.

Anyway ... ...
Shana : NO!!! TRACE CYRUS IS MINE!!!

And we're bathed in the yellow, from the streetlight halo above my head.
Oh, remember to have enough rest, or your minds will become ... very active.

No comments: