Tuesday 9 September 2008

Gossips - Hypocrites

Gossip, gossip, gossip.
Unspoken feud or we're just hypocrites.

"Only with these weird people around, you get sensational stories. The world would be such a boring place if everyone was sensible and nice."
~ Felicia Teo Mei Yi (The Great)

Oh right! The class photos are ready for orders!


Such a candid shot. No one was ready.


4E3! - You know you love us

Jiayi : Hey, stead with me!
Eliz : (Stoned for about 3 seconds) SURE!
Jiayi : AHHHH!?!?!

Someone actually said I was too uncouth and "Girls shouldn't be so crude!" Some suggestions were given to help me replace my usual vocabulary. (I don't see the point of replacing it though, cause it sounds really stupid)
When hell actually became afterlife, it didn't have the impact anymore. Look.
So ... WHAT-THE-AFTERLIFE!!?!?!
I've got a freaking huge ulcer that says I should shut up and stop laughing so loudly.

No comments: