Wednesday 10 September 2008

Define sexy : Bill Kaulitz

Hearts, lies and friends.
Has your conscience call in sick again?
Myth
Emos LOVE to flick their fringe.

Truth
They don't. Why would they flick it and reveal their faces?
I'm every cliché, but I simply do it best :)
It seems alittle too early to be planning for the post-prelims-shopping-activites, but the last paper will be on Tuesday, which is only like ... 5 days away (Think of the shopping after that!) And oh, the god-damn Physics paper on Monday is going to drain me off mentally, and Physics is my worst subject ever. I think I'll be better off as a crocodile-trainer.

Define sexy :

I need a picture of him on my desk during my Physics paper.
"Devices capable of storing and displaying images are not allowed"
Right. Whatever.

Cruel, cruel, cruel.

No comments: