Sunday 21 September 2008

Handsome squid

We're friends. Yeah, we're friends.
Maybe. Cause thats what we pretend to be.



Irene : Omg! Wentworth is so cute, handsome blahblah ...
Eliz : Who's Wentworth? This? (Points to the guy on the left)
Irene : No! Does he look like a Wentworth? And does he look like a Dominic?
Eliz : Well yeah ... The Wentworth guy looks more like a Dominic.

Irene is so cute :)
And Shana reminds me of a certain Spongebob, cause I feel like a certain Squidward when I'm beside her sometimes. Ok ... ... I was forced to smile for the camera and she was forced to stop smiling for the camera.
Anyway, I think I'm really slow, cause I just saw an episode on the handsome Squidward. I think it's more of disgustingly-beautiful. Click here for episode (Opens in new window)


Spongebob : Squidward, you're not handsome ... ... YOU'RE A HUNK!
Eh, like real



The horror I experienced watching it.

No comments: