Saturday 16 February 2008

Mini Coffin

Your secret's out and the best part : Is it isnt even a good one.
Isnt it sarcastic? But I like it loads.

I swear, I have nothing to blog about. I did not attend CO today again, because my back ... Ah, frankly, frankly, I think Im a Frankenstein monster given a wrong spine. I have the spine of an old lady. Now, my mother's trying to ban me from eating anything thats cold. & here I am, dreaming of drinking Ice Milo.

Aren't you the butt of our jokes in class? Ah, you don't even know that, I bet. You're delusional and you think that you're some handsome lead actor in a movie.
I think you're popular because you're weird. Well, weird people can become some sort of an icon in school too, you know. You got to acknowledge their presence. Hell?

Im needing a messenger bag. Or do you think I should buy the coffin-shaped one? No, I think I'll stick with the messenger bag, my mother'll think Im morbid if I bring a mini coffin home.

No comments: