Friday 15 February 2008

I think im random

And my back has been breaking from this heavy heart.
Actually more of "And my back has been breaking (From that fall I had at the ice-skating rink)" I'm not really sure if it was from that incident, but anyway its just that my back feels horribly painful (its as though someone stabbed be from behind) when I was brushing my teeth this morning. It was so random, since I haven't had backaches for quite some time already. I wondered what caused this ... Probably someone using voodoo on me? Ha!
But man! I feel like this old lady.

4E3 celebrated Valentines (Although we're 1 day late) by ordering Pizza. It's really sweet of the class, i think. And oh-my, its nice to see the lovebirds in our class giving each other gifts. Aww-what-a-sweet-class!
Cheesy things to give your valentine on V.Day


Scary looking orchids that glow-blue-in-the-dark.
OHHKAYY, that's my mother's fake flowers, I photoshopped it and it looks like a glowing orchid painting.


Bringing you other-half to eat belts in a fancy restaurant.
Actually a starfish's quite cool, eh? When its hungry, it can just bite its arm off, because it'll grow back anyway ... Ah! Im being disgusting and random.

Drowning you in irresponsibility, underneath the weight of your regret. Ah, get a grip!

No comments: