Friday 1 February 2008

DONT BE DUMB

Marh-Thing (Martin) So-Called-Jokes.

There is a banana on a coconut tree and a coconut on a banana tree, why did it fall?
Because it was RAIN-ING!
It makes no sense and Shana and I decided to make our own jokes.

Elizabeth : Why do girls like to comb their hair?
Shana : Because it's MONDAY!
Oh-hell, we're weird. We know this ourselves too, so theres no need and no reason for you to go "Those 2 girls are weird-asses" (Which the hell we are totally NOT asses!)
& bloody, Alex was asking Miss Xin yesterday why didn't she call me 伊丽莎白 instead. OF COURSE SHE WOULDN'T CALL ME THAT, ITS TOO LONG! Oh-well, I really hope that my class wins the Chinese New Year decoration competition. Everyone in the class contributed to the decorations except for ... Oh-whatever, I just hope we win, although we're overdoing things alittle, I still think its beautiful nontheless. So many DIY things, SO LITTLE TIME!
4E3; Rich In Vitamin C! (Makes no sense, but it rhymes! Official Class Slogan and not shy to show it!)

& the Brendon we're referring to is ...
(This seems to be an excerpt from a magazine, not made by me)


... this Brendon. (They have so many pic, I don't know which is the latest ones, but who gives a damn. You who I'm talking about unless you're into Chinese Pop.)

Shana & I saw this kid who was throwing a tantrum and he hit a passer-by! It was so funny alright, since the passer-by was in a total shock. The kid's pretty cute though, since nobody can resist eurasian kids.
The city is at a war. Playtime for the young and rich. Ignore me if you see me cause I just don't give a shit.

No comments: