Wednesday 6 February 2008

WONDERFUL

When you were young you kept a list of the things you'd miss as you got older.

I just had my reunion dinner! This year's alittle different and while I was expecting to have steamboat, my grandmother has decided to cook instead. I so prefer steamboat!
School ended at 11:10AM and Felicia wanted me to acompany her to buy her electric guitar, but my mother strongly disagreed, saying that "All shops will only be opened until 1PM and there'll be no more shops open by the time you reach that place" Bah, so I went home instead. SO-OH ... my mother fetched me from the station because she wanted to get some things.

Searching for The Academy Is photos and I found a few pretty cute ones ...


Mike Carden with a PUG! I love pugs too!
Source : Buzznet


Sisky in his costume for halloween. How wonderfully scary. Lets dedicate this to Kaining, I think she'll love this. Its absurdly funny.
Source : Buzznet

I found another of Sisky in his taco suit, but the window closed before I can do anything about it.

No comments: