Saturday 23 February 2008

Panic!

Feeling the soft anticipation of a confrontation I won't make it. But how do we do it? We turned into something else entirely, we fake it.

SCCO Orchestra Nite Concert. Its $10/ticket!


SCCO Orchestra Nite.
23 March, Sunday. 6PM - 8PM. Republic Polytechnic. The Republic Cultural Centre, Theatre.
Come support us! (Kindly take the poster, if you want to help us advertise for it)
Link : Orchestra Nite Poster (But host your own picture please, I dont want my bandwidth to exceed.)

Waiting for Panic!'s new album to be released. Im waiting and Im trying not to spend too much money now in case I do not have enough spare cash for the album. Ugh, then I have to go down to HMV. SO FAR. (But I'm sure its worth the trip and it gives me another reason to go shopping.)


Ooohhhooohhh, Brendon's lips & Ryan's look. Oh-my ...
Source : Buzznet.com


Spencer and Jon would look SO GREAT, if they are nicely shaven. Love them all the same. Oh-my. Can't wait for the album to be released.
Source : Buzznet.com


Panic! At The Disco. Pretty. Odd.
Ryan wears long socks. Spencer's posing in an awkward position.
Source : Buzznet.com

We've got to move on. Imitating's the best form of flattery, isn't it? We must be moving on constantly, so we'll always be the statement.
For the style or the attention? Me? For the alternative.

Joey don't like Taupok la!


No comments: