Tuesday 19 February 2008

Fashion Victim, whos the real one?

While some people really think that your Chucky doll is out to get your life, you know you doll's just a doll. No more.
Ah, I think I want to get a Chucky doll! Its not cheap, alright. I think it's about S$100++ or somewhere there. Plus, I think my mother's so going to freak out when I bring it home. She'll really think I'm morbid. Or maybe I'll get a Living Dead Doll!! (I don't want the one with the big forehead. I want the lovely 'Greed'. Shes ppppprrreeettttyyyy! & Kitty in the 'Fashion Victim' series! Oh my!!

Shana and I concluded : There are many type of body shapes. There's the pear-shape, boy-shape, A-lined, curvy and the good ol' Iron-Ons (Also Known as the Runway) Thank god, I'm a boy-shape. Oh! & there goes the Shapes Rangers! There's Triangle! & Square & Circle! OHH! Nothingness's there too!

"What's wrong with you? ~~" Says an American accent.
I want to ask : Is there an alternative besides K-Box?K-Box is so lack of English songs.
I might have guessed that they do not have TAI's songs. (Well, who knows!)

No comments: