Monday 11 February 2008

Put me down, I'll shoot you down

The best part of believe is the lie ; I hope you sing along and you steal a line.

I was listening to 987FM (for the first time, since I only usually listen to my albums) and I heard this thing about inviting them (987) over to our school. I was thinking, should I email them? After all, Panic! is going to release their album soon! Ah, I hope they'd come to Singapore for a concert tour, because I'd liek to see Ryan Ross! Haha!
So, I was chatting to Shana at Lot 1 again and ain't we wonderful. We'd get all jittery whenever we talk about shopping! Oh-my! Now I can't wait for the holidays to come so we can all go shopping, since we're soo busy nowadays in school. Now ... I feel like going on a shopping spree in Kuala Lumpur.


The kid's a girl. I swear. I should watch this movie. I heard its good.
Source : Yahoo!

I'll make the impossible possible.
I'll shoot you down.

No comments: