Saturday 9 February 2008

PATD and K770i

Cause the knock on the door calls the crowd to quiet.

My Pink Motorazr just went dead on me. And I got a new phone! I WAS intending to get a Sony Ericsson phone but in the end, I got a Nokia phone instead. Its a Nokia 5160, red in coloured.


I used my HongBao money and it was in lots of $2 notes, ain't it embarassing.

Panic! At The Disco's releasing its album like real soonnn!
Their second album is called "Pretty. Odd.", will be released on March 25, 2008 Like OMG! I'll get it as soon as its out!


Panic! At The Disco in their pajamas! Can you spot them?
Source : Buzznet


Woohoooooooo. Panic!
Source : Buzznet

I hate buying Singles!
What's running through my mind now : The different ways to point a middle finger. (Explicit stuff I've got here, really insulting a person, expecially since the person doesn't know that you're pointing it) I'm not a nice person & I dont want to be known as a nice person.

No comments: