Monday 4 February 2008

GOTHIC COAT!

Went shopping yesterday and I bought a Gothic Coat, which made my day : Yesterday and today. I've been wanting to buy this kind (The jacket with 'ears') for A LONG LONG time already, so of course, I'm like really happy.


Sorry, but my bedsheet's of a gross yellow colour, so I coloured it off. DONT YOU LOVE MY COAT? It ain't cheap. Its supposed to be $119 at first, but there was a 50% discount. Count my lucky stars!


Whoops, why is this so-damn-dark? BUT WHATEVER! Im like damn-happy! Its a coat / jacket / dress. Like some 3-in-1 instant coffeemix.

And I've edit the Orchestra Nite brochure as well as the poster.

You can't see a damn thing, and the white part's supposed to cut off. Drawing Block size. Can you belive that the previous font I used for the 'Orchestra Nite' is Fantastic Pete? Oh-my! I don't think Pete's fantastic AT ALL.

Im through acting like this feels right. Feel bad. Whatta loser.

No comments: