Thursday 14 February 2008

I look down on you. Get a hold of yourself

Happy Valentines to all.
(Stick to a topic, Eliz!)

Trade your secrets for a close friendship. Will it last? In this case, I hope you'd sell your selfishness for a better hope that our ship doesn't sink. You'd need to be more versatile, it seems that things un-concerning you make you so nonchalent and you just dont give a shit about it. For that, fine. But do you expect others to sacrifice things for you all the time? Its just plain selfishness and I'm pretty pissed about it.
Maybe my life's just destined to be a heart-wrenching movie while some's a horror flick. There is a tragedy behind every comedy too. You can't expect life to be that great and all, you know.

Maybe everyone will be different (somehow, anyhow) and stop being wannabes. These imitating things are starting to make me look down on people. Sinner.

I hope Shana come online now. I have a ground-breaking news to tell you! ITS BIG.
You steal the blood inside of me. I can’t bleed.
My friends are sweet. "You raise me up ..."

No comments: