Saturday 28 February 2009

shoulders, collarbones, crushing

Shopping / long lunching with Shana & Felicia yesterday (I realised I haven't seen Jiayi in a long-long time) We need to meet up another day again, kiddos.

Shana : Why is that girl sitting with her legs opened so big??
Eliz : Girl? He's obviously a boy.
Shana : But it's wearing a skirt!
Eliz : A skirt? It's a kilt.
Shana : Are you trying to trick me again?
Eliz : No. And why do you call the person "it"?


Heres a picture of Felicia looking like an anime character

And heres one of Felicia looking like ... ...

Everyone says "WTF??"

Haha, Felicia is the only person I know who can look like an elf with hair like this, cause it is really easy to go wrong and look like this ... ...


Lord Hagen

Attended some random wedding buffet lunch at some chalet at Downtown East, and then my father brought the family to Terminal 3. Random, but it does makes me feel like going overseas again, even though I have a phobia of the plane taking off and landing. Makes me nervous. I'm a nervous-wreck.

Ok, I need to fangirl alittle.


%#$!$%&$%!$&!!!!!
Von Grimm on the microphones!!

No comments: