Tuesday 3 February 2009

And you're an ass.

We're hell.

Some kid has been treating my whole clique like a group of brainless bimbos, formulating some ridiculous plan, and the worst part is to actually think that my friend is like some semi-retard. Treating or for that, thinking, that my friend or anyone from my clique like a semi-retard is an insult. (You're not the only kid with brains)

We're not bimbos, please. Oh, and the way you tried to bribe my other friend with food? What do you treat her as? A cat?

Stop treating us like bimbos, and oh, it'll be better if you forget about us. Erase us from your damn memory. Throw us into the recycle bin. Whatever. Oh, before that. realise you're not the only kid with brains.

*** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Shana tricked me into going to the Perenakan Museumn today, asking me yesterday "You want to go to Asian Civilisation Museum tomorrow?" The Nyonya fever must have caught her.

... I might develop some kind of mental illness if I continue to stay at home all the time.

No comments: