Monday 2 February 2009

So much to do, yet no motivation

I changed my blog layout and colouring the word "Count In Fives" using a damn optical mouse made me want to cry. Gosh, I want to buy a drawing tablet so badly. (And I'm secretly hoping that the course I took in Poly will require me to get one, so I do not need to find lame excuses to get one)

Now that I'm free, I think I'll go work on
#1 Sewing a dress.
#2 Painting a portrait of Joshua Von Grimm
#3 Painting a portrait of Faris Rotter for Shana
#4 Continue on my stupid doll making
#5 Revamping my wardrobe for Poly (On a goddamn tight budget)
#6 Watch more classic Chinese movies (Those are rad!)


Eliz : Eat your fries! Look they're skinny and they look like The Horrors!
Shana : These fries are obvious FAT!

I love Seventeen Forever.
Oh, lol. My lip stud just fell out.

No comments: