Sunday 22 February 2009

and the realisation hit them like a fist

The damn slow internet connection is making me extremely pissed. Well, fuck it for being only able to show me images hosted by Blogger.

I feel really bad about printing a 30 page wide (Wide only because you have to piece
them like a jig-saw puzzle) dress pattern, because I'm loafing around at home and wasting(?) paper like this.
And most of life has been watching The Simpsons, eating crap food (stuffing doughnuts like Homer Simpson), sewing octopus brooches and cutting dress patterns. And I finally received my enrolment letter from Singapore Poly.





Oh yeah, how could I forget??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIAN



My mother ordered an ice-cream cake from Swensen's and my uncle and I enjoyed playing with the dry ice. LOL. Another LMAO thing was that the ice-cream cake was !@#$ hard and my grandmother have to use a chopper to cut it. God damn dramatic.


Whoo! The toilet's on fire!!! It's smoking!!


Whoo! Smoky basin!!!

And, to prove that I'm not exaggerating about using a chopper to cut the cake :

Goddamn funny.

To Spotlight tomorrow to get materials. Gosh, it's becoming my favourite hangout now
By the way : Joshua Von Grimm is a physics graduate. (AHHHH!)

No comments: